2 Grams of Real Bering Sea Gold Guaranteed!
The gold in each bag is straight from The Eroica's sluice box, dredged out of the Bering Sea by Emily and her crew as seen on Bering Sea Gold!
Each bag comes with a certificate of authenticity, a glass vial to store your gold, as well as aBering Sea Paydirt logo vinyl decal and another 4" decal randomly selected from our inventory!
It's the perfect gift for a fan of the show or you can pan it yourself as you watch BSG!
The gold we dredge out of the Bering Sea is often fine, but we've screened it to only include pieces larger than 30 mesh to make panning more fun! "Pickers" and larger pieces found occasionally.
The bags will weigh 6-7oz. The sands and gravels of the Bering Sea contain several different types of heavy minerals including magnetite and garnet, and are tons of fun to pan!
*Gold in pictures may not reflect actual gold in bag
Bundle with Diver Dirt to save $$ and get free shipping!
What do you need to pan for gold? (From Amazon Prime)
You need 1 gold pan. We recommend either the Stansport 10" (perfect for paydirt bags) or the 15" Minelab Pro Pan (great for paydirt and big enough for outdoor prospecting trips).
You also need a snuffer bottle. We love the Garrett Gold Guzzler.
These things are not needs, but are nice to have:
- Pen magnet to help remove magnetite
- Mini-classifier (10-20 mesh) to separate sizes of dirt
Want to learn to pan gold? Let Emily teach you!
- Free shipping on all orders over $199 to USA
- Paydirt and gold products shipped USPS First Class Mail with Tracking (1-5 business days) or USPS Priority Mail with Tracking (1-3 business days)
- Orders will be fulfilled in 2-7 business days after payment
- Items may come from different fulfillment centers, and might arrive in different packages